Monday, September 19, 2011

Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011)

I was avoiding romantic comedies this summer. However, there was nothing else to watch and I went to this and another movie in a category comedy. And I am glad I did.
It has a very good storyline with an unexpected twist. Basically it is a movie about love in all ages and stages. The cast does amazing job leading us through all twists and turns of the story. Cal ( Steve Carell) finds out that his wife (Julianne Moore) has had an afire with her colleague David(Kevin Bacon) and wants a divorce. Cal meets a playboy Jacob(Ryan Gosling) who offers to help him to find manhood. Meanwhile his kids' babysitter has fallen for him and his son for the babysitter...
I cried and laughed and laughed again. Long since I have seen a comedy so well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment